Nearby Scenic Rim Country Pubs
Close by to Lake Maroon Holiday park are a number of classic Queensland country pubs.
The closest pub is the Mount Alford Hotel, owned and operated by Dave and Robyn.
Dave has a very interesting collection of coins and notes from around the world stuck to the wall behind the bar. Call in and see Dave if you have an interesting coin that you would like to add, or if you would just like you view the collection.
There are also a number of other interesting items from days gone by adorning the pub walls.
Why not have a real country pub meal that is great value for money, a cold drink and a chat.
We recommend the Steak Sandwich with beer battered chips.
Dave and Robyn look forward to meeting you.
Other Great Scenic Rim Country Pubs in the Area
- The Rathdowney Hotel - Beaut beer garden.
- The Roadvale Hotel - Huge steaks and the publican ‘Smiley’ is a good bloke.
- The Kalbar Hotel - Newly renovated with a huge rear deck for meals.
- The Killarney Hotel - Real old fashioned country pub that hasn’t been spoilt by time.
- The Dugandan Hotel - Widest range of beers on tap in Queensland.
- The Commercial Hotel Boonah - Great Pizzas, coldest beer, best drive thru liquor barn.
- The Australian Hotel – Historic pub in the Main Street of Boonah.
Call in at the office and get directions.